le forum de la infinity gaming Index du Forum
le forum de la infinity gaming
Le forum de la infinity GAMING

le forum de la infinity gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kaká shares insight on 'frustrating' spell at Real Madrid un ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de la infinity gaming Index du Forum -> Plus serieux ! Sur MW2 -> Match LiveNplay MW2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 猪 Cochon

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 04:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kaká shares insight on 'frustrating' spell at Real Madrid un Répondre en citant

sbobet link The retired Brazilian ace was one of the most expensive transfers in Los Blancos' history, but he couldn't live up to the hype surrounding his arrival. Although he remembers his time at Real Madrid with a smile on his face, there are certain things Kaká would have changed during his four-year stint in the Spanish capital.

Speaking to Brazilian outlet UOLEsporte, the former AC Milan player admitted that he struggled to adapt to a new city due to an injury he picked up while still playing for the Rossoneri. "In 2009 I agreed to join Real Madrid, but I did so completely destroyed. I wasn't able to perform like I did at Milan. I was completely lost," the footballer stated.

Some of his struggles at the Spanish capital had to do with coach José Mourinho, who he named as one of the toughest coaches he had during his stint as a pro footballer. Mourinho was a tough coach for me. We had a respectful but complicated relationship. When I thought he was going to give me a chance, it didn't happen. I was never able to show him I was in shape. I traied, fought and prayed a lot, but when he didn't give me his trust, I knew I couldn't work with him anymore," Kaká added. sbobet link

Regardless of what happened between them, Kaká admitted that Mourinho had a nice gesture when he decided to re-join AC Milan. "One of the best moments we shared came when we both left Real Madrid. Mourinho sent me a message where he named me as one of the most professional players he ever worked with. That was really nice of him," Kaká concluded. sbobet link

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 04:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 猪 Cochon

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Sep - 05:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool fans raging after EA Sports reveals Mohamed Salah' Répondre en citant

Liverpool fans raging after EA Sports reveals Mohamed Salah's FIFA 19 Rating

ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด FIFA 19 developers EA Sports has recently been releasing names of the top 100 players on the game before the release date of the 2019 edition later this month. Despite the top 20 players list being due out soon, the gradual release of rankings starting from the bottom has revealed the players who did not make it to the top 20 list, with many of football's best players missing out.

Liverpool and Egyptian fans were left disappointed ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด when they found out that Mohamed Salah, whose rating has risen since FIFA 18, was ranked as the 27th best player in this year's edition gaming franchise. The Egyptian's rating has risen from 83 in FIFA 18 to 88 in this year's edition. He shares this rating with other stars such as Real Madrid's Gareth Bale, Manchester United's Paul Pogba and Tottenham's Christian Eriksen and Hugo Lloris.

Salah's pace has been ranked at 92 while his dribbling has been given a ranking of 89. The Egyptian's EA description reads, "The Egyptian winger had a sensational, record-breaking debut season with the Merseyside club, and it’s a safe bet that he’ll continue to impress in year two. As the song his fans sing for him goes, Salah is often seen “running down the wing” with his 92 Pace and 89 dribbling ratings, leaving a trail of disappointed defenders along the way."

"He plays well with teammates, but Salah’s goal tally last season is proof that he is just as dangerous when going for goal utilizing ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด his 84 Shooting rating." Despite having had an incredible year which has seen him win the PFA Players' Player of the Year, FWA Football of the Year, Premier League Player of the Season and an inclusion in the three-man shortlist for FIFA's Best Men's Player of 2018, the 26-year-old still failed to make it to the game's top 20 ratings.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kaká shares insight on 'frustrating' spell at Real Madrid un

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de la infinity gaming Index du Forum -> Plus serieux ! Sur MW2 -> Match LiveNplay MW2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006