le forum de la infinity gaming Index du Forum
le forum de la infinity gaming
Le forum de la infinity GAMING

le forum de la infinity gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Southampton goalkeeper Alex McCarthy signs new deal ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de la infinity gaming Index du Forum -> Plus serieux ! sur Black Ops -> Tournois BO
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 猪 Cochon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 05:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Southampton goalkeeper Alex McCarthy signs new deal Répondre en citant

Southampton goalkeeper Alex McCarthy signs new deal

สมัคร sbobet Southampton goalkeeper Alex McCarthy has signed a new four-year deal at St Mary's.McCarthy, who moved to the club from Crystal Palace in 2016, broke into the first team during the second half of last season to establish himself as the first-choice goalkeeper ahead of Fraser Forster.

In his 18 Premier League appearances, McCarthy kept seven clean sheets and having helped Southampton avoid relegation, manager Mark Hughes was keen to reward the 28-year-old."Alex played a key role for us last season, and we are delighted he has agreed a new deal here," Hughes said.

"His performances last season speak for themselves, สมัคร sbobet and it is clear how highly regarded he is by his team-mates and also the supporters."It was clearly a priority this summer to ensure the commitment between him and the club was strengthened, and we believe Alex is very much in the right place to continue to grow and improve his game."

McCarthy's current deal was due to run out next summer and he is delighted to extend his stay."I'm massively pleased," McCarthy said. "I had one year left on my current deal and obviously I'm over the moon to sign a new four-year deal.

"I think the club is going in the right direction. With the way we finished the season, we can take that into this one and hopefully finish a lot higher up the table. สมัคร sbobet "McCarthy's announcement comes on a busy Wednesday for the club with Dusan Tadic on his way to Ajax and Southampton agreeing a fee for Basel forward Mohamed Elyounoussi.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 05:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de la infinity gaming Index du Forum -> Plus serieux ! sur Black Ops -> Tournois BO Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006